The aim is to allow students the possibility to experience other teaching methods in other cultures. Such openness is arguably of particular importance in studies of this type.
Expanding one’s creative channels and design approaches by spending a part of one’s degree at a foreign school is definitely an educational advantage.
Needless to say, it is also an opportunity to perfect one’s fluency in a foreign language, an essential skill to work abroad.
Lastly, it is also a way to stand out from other applicants in the job market. Study abroad opportunities are available to interior architecture students during their third year of study.
Students can also apply for internships at project management agencies located abroad.
- Allemagne Hochschule Kaiserslautern
- Allemagne Berlin International University of Applied Sciences Berlin
- Autriche New Design University St Pölten
- Belgique St Luc Bruxelles
- Canada Faculté de l’aménagement Montréal
- Chili UDD Santiago
- Espagne Politecnica Madrid
- Espagne ESDAP DEIA Barcelone
- Estonie Estonian Academy of Arts Tallinn
- Grèce University of West Attica Athènes
- Irlande Griffith College Dublin
- Italie Politecnico Milan
- Maroc ArtCom Sup Casablanca
- Mexique Universidad Marista de Merida Mérida
- Pologne Silesian University of Technology Gliwice
- Slovaquie Academy of Fine Arts and Design Bratislava
- Suisse Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts Lucerne
- Taiwan National Taiwan University of science and Technologie Taipei