- ESAIL is recognised by the French government (Ministerial order of 8 June 2010, published in the Official Gazette on 7 July 2010).
This recognition is a mark of quality awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
It’s based on specific criteria such as educational objectives, organisation of the educational scheme, curriculum, international dimension, alumni employment and quality of faculty..
- ESAIL is authorised to accept student scholarship holders.
The degrees awarded by ESAIL are certified by the French government. Authorisation to award certified degrees is granted for a period of 2 to 5 years by an interministerial committee chaired by the prime minister and managed by the Ministry of Labour.
• Titre d’Architecte d’Intérieur – Bac+5 Interior Architecture Program : Level I government-certified degree Code/s NSF 233n, (Ministerial order of 13 November 2014, published in the Official Gazette on 21 November 2014)
• Titre de Décorateur d’Intérieur -Bac+3 Interior Design Program : Level III government-certified degree Code/s NSF 230n, (Ministerial order of 07/07/2017, published in the Official Gazette on 19/07/2017).
- ESAIL is recognised the French Council of Interior Architects (CFAI). This recognition is granted based on the criteria defined by the Teaching Charter of 1996 signed by the Direction de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine (DAPA), the Ministry of National Education and the profession.
- ESAIL is a holder of the Erasmus+ University Charter, which is awarded by the European Commission.
- ESAIL is a member of Cumulus, an international network of universities, associations and companies specialised in art, design and media.