of HEP EDUCATION
The HEP EDUCATION collective is an alliance of 35 schools of higher education and training centers sharing 3 core values – Humanism, Entrepreneurship, Professionalism – H.E.P.
HEP EDUCATION stands up for a supportive and guiding education. It defends an activist pedagogy, aiming to help women and men achieving their personal and professional goals throughout their life.
HEP EDUCATION offers through its members a program as well as a range of services based on its 3 core values – Humanism, Entrepreneurship, Professionalism – H.E.P.
HEP EDUCATION is being launched during the winter of 2016 and will be implementing progressively its program and range of services starting the beginning of the 2017 school year.
Facts and figures :
- 35 schools of higher education and training centers,
- 24,000 people trained each year including – 7,000 trainees,
- +6,000 new graduates each year,
- 16 campuses in France and 6 abroad,
- +100 partner universities in France and abroad,
- +10,000 partner companies
- +94,000 graduates in our alumni network including 16,000 in HR positions…